Conquerors Today: 0    Total Posts: 71

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] Make it "interactive" combats please..!!

[Copy link] 4/266

Posted on 2019-01-17 09:17:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

My suggest us simple and would make this game much more interesting.  
I will start with a question.  
How come assault machines lose their health and dies,  while the enemy team have no Archers just Cavalry formation..!??
The senses says,  that Cavalies need to face infantries first then the 2nd line and last with machines,  Cavalies don't flies..!!
What happens now is fake combats depends on champions counts and how strong they are, and thats away from reality combats, you need to make this game's combats "interactive" if you seek more success and interesting game,  force people to use their brains in combats.  
I will give you an imaginary "interactive" combat so you can imagine with me.  

Its about two teams,  member one a (Cvr) Cavalry ( jassas, tarik, mehrimh) with bibars and hamam formation and the other team is (Arc) Archery team with (hurrem, basra, shykh el jabal) with Sultan and kehna,. And lets start the process.  
The combat starts with Cvr with thier infantry attacks  enemy team Infatries so the must dmg at first goes to Infatries by Cvr team,  the Arc team start their attacks to all enemy lines but with less dmg and all goes to how they are strong.  
Then the Cvr team when they defeat the enemy infantries. The enemy team loses his defensive wall so the casualties increasing faster on the archers cause they lost infantries and combats going more. Interactive like real combats.
Thats how you make this game more interesting,  let people use their brain wirh variant tactics cmbats.   

I guess its more sense and funny suggest,  try this on a special severs for developers and how its interests you.   

If you needed more infos or somday decided to move forward with suggest,  don't forget to reward me..  Please

IGG ID: 552531464

ThanQ..

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-19 09:34:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

my player opinion is ... this model of fight brings in only how much you have in frontline ... and the battle results into a face to face combat arrangement ... The battle report will say how much more troops had the winner ... And to find out this you don't even need to fight ... is enough to recruit. Your ten men versus my nine ... This is no improvement kid.

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-19 10:06:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

Battlefield can be improved ... All combat system can be improved and all heroes, troops, equipment, research, guild technologies and city upgrades can be improved ... up to where the smartest player wins and forever ranks high in a personal countdown ranking till someone outsmarts this player ... and it will be an improvement in all gaming industry ... but is difficult to determine developers to switch gaming projects designs and architecture into an area which was not explored yet by other games developers ... and this is even harder for a  team of developers who have had some success with their game ... and is again harder with people who underestimates and fears progress would kill their small achievements ... and is again harder with people who know what this progress would bring and are now fighting against it trying to stop societal advancement and cultural marches on a straight line to open minded freedom and evolution of humanitarian standards ... So as it is now ... more work on a game is despised and considered not at all interesting, but against a developer company interests. And the game will remain as it is now ... with its "fantastic" battle model ... which anyway is better , more sophisticated and full of surprises than your proposal. Players cannot decide who is smarter, but is enough if they know who has more free time to play the game and who has more money spent in the game. VIP colors, castles skins, expensive relocators and money made heroes and avatar equipment are ruling. Meantime there are things which could be rather improved than the battles in your proposal.The chat translation is awful. The social network does not have personalisation. A player cannot open his Whatsapp or Line accounts from inside the game screen. The bugs are everywhere. And there is no atraction to keep a server alive. Servers say there are more than 10,000 players in 50 provinces, but you cannot find at least 50 castles in some provinces ... which means player base of castles level 1 stays hidden ... So you cannot see how many thousands are actually abandoning the game as soon as they open the chat and see there is no proper translation or no auto translation or no chat filters on topics ... And Yes there are worse things you have not noticed such as the guilds system and the heroes challenge ... because the engine of every game are the guilds and the main atraction for every player are the heroes. This game is just a dead terminal for all its developers. Nothing will be new here in the next century.

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-22 12:52:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

This game needs a shelter .   Why can’t we shelter our troops?

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-22 15:54:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

Guys there are 3 guys working on this Game. One is working on advertising. second is working on maintenance for the game. The 3 is lost and counting the money we give him. Look only in this forum it takes years to get simple answers..., And there is more spam in here then in my mailbox. About that formation I totally agree with you....it’s just a random thing now. Just send your strongest troops it doesn’t matter what you send. I said it before it’s strange and doesn’t make any sense. But they don’t listen maybe they need to hire more people to work on the Game development.

Signature