We are aware of some errors in Conquerors version 2.8.0 released on November 25th. Please try the following troubleshooting steps if you encounter these issues:
1️⃣ "Guild Defenders" does not show up on my "Events Center" page.
- Due to a system issue, the Guild Defenders event is not displayed on the Events Center page. However, this does not affect participation of the event.
- You can participate in Guild Defenders and receive rewards as per normal if your Guild has set the event time.
- A Guild Leader can still set the event time if they have not updated their game to version 2.8.0.
- We are working to fix this issue as soon as possible. If you have not updated the game to version 2.8.0, please wait to download the next update instead.
- If you have already updated to version 2.8.0 and would like to set the event time urgently, you may re-install the game with version 2.7.0 (only available to Android users): http://cq.igg.com/project/another_download/
2️⃣ Unable to update resources.
If you are unable to update the latest resources, you may not be able to access the "White Friday Super Sale" event and the two new Hero Chronicles.
What you can do:
- Close the game and connect your device to a different network. Log into the game and try downloading again.
- Find the game app in your device Settings, then clear the app's cache. Log into the game and try downloading again.
- Delete and re-install the game. Log into the game and try downloading again.
3️⃣ Stuck at Loading screen when switching account.
What you can do:
- Tap "Back" and try to switch your account again.
- Close the game and connect your device to a different network. Then try to switch your account again.
Please stay tuned to updates while we work to fix these errors. Thank you for your patience and support.
The Conquerors Team