Newsflash! #Round 1 of Conquerors: Clash of Crowns#'s event Kingdom Invasion will be held from Feb 23, 18:00 to Feb 24, 18:00 (GMT+0)!
☆ What is Kingdom Invasion?
It's a clash of Kingdoms and a turf battle between guilds! During this event, your guild may invade Provinces in a matched Kingdom!
☆ How do I access the event?
After the event is available, go to [Events > Kingdom Invasion], tap the chest icon on the top right of the Kingdom Map, or tap the new Kingdom switch icon at the bottom left to access and view the event in real-time.
☆ Kingdom Invasion Rules
- A day before the event, your Kingdom will be matched to 1 opponent Kingdom. Invasions may begin as soon as the event starts. Partipants can take part in the event as a guild.
- All Shields will be deactivated when the event begins and they can't be reactivated while the event is ongoing.
- All Provinces start with a default number of points that can be obtained by the opposing Kingdom.
- During the event, occupy Provinces in your Kingdom or attack Provinces in the opposing Kingdom to earn loads of points. Better Provinces grant more points, however there are no points for occupying or attacking the Palace. You can also earn points by killing enemy Troops and defeating enemies in Province battles.
- You can only attack Provinces in the opposing Kingdom that have the same name as Provinces occupied by your guild during this event.
☆ Important Note!
You will not continue to receive point rewards for a round if you leave your guild during that round of the event. This applies even if you join a different guild. However you will still receive your guild's rank reward and Kingdom reward.
Fight for your guild and your Kingdom!